Spring session starts the week of February 6 and ends week of May 8 (no classes the weeks of February 20 and April 10).
Please click the links below for more details on what’s happening this spring!
- Scheduled Courses (3 student minimum for Nature Science. No minimum for Tai Chi Drop-in.)
- Nature Science course for Pre-K/K: 1.5-hrs/week for 12 weeks
- Nature Science for Elementary and Upper Elementary/Middle School: 2-hrs/week for 12 weeks
- Tai Chi Drop-in: 1-hr/week at The Fort in Idyllwild; on-going
- Not yet scheduled courses (3 student minimum for each course.)
- Communication Arts for K/Early Elementary: 1.5-hrs/week for 12 weeks
- Communication Arts for Upper Elementary/Middle School: 2-hrs/week for 12 weeks
- Hands-On Math: 1-hr/week for 12 weeks
- Test Prep: STEM and ELA; 1-hr/week (duration TBD)
- Individual tutoring (K-12; all academic areas)
- $50/hr or ten 1-hr meetings for $350 if 10 meetings are purchased upfront
- scheduled at family’s convenience; may bridge semesters
- Group tutoring (K-12; all academic areas)
- $15/hr (3 student minimum)
- scheduled at families’ convenience; may bridge semesters
Hilltop Education Connections is an approved vendor with Mission Vista Academy, Cabrillo Point Academy, Blue Ridge Academy, Compass Charter School, and iLEAD Exploration.